Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm kinda new at this blogging thing, so we'll see how it goes. 
My name is Leslie and I live with my husband in a small town in South Dakota. near Sioux Falls. What's in South Dakota, you ask? Mount Rushmore, Deadwood, Custer State Park, and tatanka...that means "buffalo" in the movie "Gone With the Wind", if you didn't know. I am originally from Dayton, Ohio and moved to SD after meeting my now husband, Eric. So, when I first found out that he lived here I needed some famous landmarks to familiarize myself with the area. :) It's actually a beautiful place. A bit windy but you get used to it. We are both in graduate school, so needless to say, we're on the broke college kid budget. But that hasn't stopped us from having fun and getting creative with food! Our only downfall (or not?)--We are hopelessly ADDICTED to sweets. So I hope that I can post a variety of recipes, and not just sinful treats, which of course we share with others. :)
Well, my goal for this blog is to share my experiences with food, mostly, and give my readers opinions on some of the recipes from others I have tried. I hope to become a more experienced cook and broaden my taste with some fun, new, recipes while every now and then, going to my family members for their advice on some famous family secrets :). Here goes nuth'n!  

No comments:

Post a Comment